An Alumni member of the Executive, Honourable Alhaji Aminu Yusuf, represented the Alumni Association in the committee in charge of the construction of Muhammad Gado Nasko Auditorium and he played a key role as a member. Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Hassan was also appointed as the secretary of the committee. The Auditorium since its construction has been largest in the College having a total of 1500 seating capacity.
The Alumni has also succeeded in accomplishing the following:
- Organization of Alumni Lecture on 21st March, 2003. Topic “Balance of interest: Challenges of Education, Youth and Gender Development” by Dr. Yahaya Kuta Mohammed. He later became a Professor and a Secretary to the State Government (SSG) Niger State during Dr. Muazu Aliyu Babangida’s administration in the State. Fund Raising dinner and Awards on 21st March, 2003.
- The Alumni Association was able to furnish and commission the female hostel common room in 2008 through the meager resources at our disposal.
- The Alumni Association also donated books on various disciplines to the College library in 2006.
- The Association was registered as a Member of Conference of Alumni Association in Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
- National congress on 9th April 2016.
- Production of Alumni revised Constitution 2016.
- Alumni Lecture on 28th November, 2018. Topic, “The role of Alumni representatives in the College Governing Council by Professor Faruk Rashid Haruna, the then Provost of Federal College of Education Kontagora.